Like us on Facebook or join our Yahoo Group

Friday, July 3, 2009

Animations by Charity & Co.

When the law of God is written on our hearts, our duty
will be our delight.... AMMMMEN!!!!
Read Matthew 25:21

I have noticed in study and in experience that the
more vital and important any theological or doctrinal
truth may be, the devil will fight it harder and bring
greater controversy to bear upon it.
Read Titus 3:9

Maintaining your integrity in a world of sham is no small accomplishment.
Read Proverbs 20:7
I feel my weakness and inability to accomplish
anything without the aid of the Holy Spirit.
Read Romans 8:14


The choice for me is to either look at all things
I have lost or things I have. To live in fear or to live in
hope..... Hope comes from knowing I have a sovereign
loving God who is in every event in my life.
Read Proverbs 13;12
It is the highest duty of religion to imitate Him whom
you adore.
Read Romans 10:4


Wisdom is knowing what to overlook.
Read Proverbs 19:11
If the attitude of servant hood is learned, by attending
to God as Lord then serving others will develop as a very natural way of life.
Read 1 Corinthians 12:4,5

God desires the least degree of obedience and
submissiveness more than all those services
you think of rendering Him.....
Read psalms 112:1

No comments: