Like us on Facebook or join our Yahoo Group

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Animations by Chairty & Co.


It is the highest duty of religion to
imitate Him who you adore.
Read Romans 10:4

For nourishment, comfort, exhilaration,
and refreshment, no wine can rival the love
 of  Jesus. Drink deeply.
Read Romans 10:4

Most of man's trouble comes from
his inability to be still.
Read 1 Samuel 3:10

Life isn't about waiting till the storm passes by.....
It's about learning to dance in the rain!!!!!!!!!!

I feel my weakness and inablitiy to
accomplish anything without the aid of the
Holy Spirit.... Lottie Moon...
Read Romans 8:14

I have noticed in study and in experience that the
more vital and important any theological or
doctrinal truth may be, the devil will fight it harder and
bring greater controversy to bear upon it.
Read Titus 3:9
Take courage. We walk in the wilderness today
and in the Promised Land tomorrow.
Read Proverbs 24:14

Noise and words and frenzied, hectic
schedules dull our senses, closing our
ears to His still small voice and making us
numb to His touch.
Read 1 Samuel 3;10

The choice for me is to either
look at all things I have lost or the things I have.
To live in fear or to live in hope... Hope
comes from knowing I have a sovereign
loving God who is in every event in my life.
Read Proverbs 13:12

No comments: